WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 2015 Pregnant WAHM's????

agngg
03-21-2015, 04:29 PM
Hello! Any pregnant WAHM's out there? I'm due May 2015!
Just looking for others out there like me!

babyfirst
04-26-2015, 12:04 AM
I'm having my second child. I'm due in September and already as big as I was at 8 months with my first.

All I can say is I'm thankful for being able to work at home. It was hard enough working a real job the first time around with the baby bump.

easjen
05-25-2015, 07:03 PM
I am proud of you for being able to work at home with a child and being pregnant.

I would like to be like you one day.

My job is uncertain and some of my co workers are not nice to work with. Quite frankly I am tired. I am working on opening a commercial cleaning business as we speak. I would like advice on how I can find clients. How to bid for contracts etc. I have a mortgage to pay and I am just tired of the 9-5 rat race. I think it is time I do what I always wanted to do. Please help. easjen in NY

*In*2*Win*
06-19-2015, 01:02 PM
EASJEN Try posting in the Business advice thread. You will get more answers to your question

Bonnie

agngg
06-25-2015, 12:59 AM
Hi ladies! I started this thread and have since had my little boy! He's 7 weeks old now and doing great! Life is getting back to normal a bit and I've been lucky to be able to work my business over social media while getting back into the swing of things. My 7 year old is off of school for summer too so it's been interesting, but I love having her home, especially with the new baby. We'll be on more of a schedule once school resumes in August.
Congrats on your pregnancy!

*In*2*Win*
06-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Congratulations!!

Bonnie

TheUnextreme
06-30-2015, 11:00 AM
Just found out that I am pregnant with our 2nd child. Still haven't really let it sink in but very grateful to be working from home...sort of. I've had a lot of jobs and lost a lot of freelance writing jobs due to the sites either closing, not needing additional info, or just going in the toilet. I have my own blog though and buy and resell items via Etsy, eBay, Mercari, and in a local antique/collectible store. Very worried about bringing another child into this world, especially since our finances are not at all where I want them. But things will work out..they always do! Happy to be part of the 2015 pregnant WAHM club! ;)

agngg
06-30-2015, 09:22 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy! It never seems like the right time but it will all work out!
I was in disbelief most of my pregnancy and I still look at my little guy like wow! I can't believe he's here! But I'm so in love! Good luck!

jrcorbes
08-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Congratulations on your baby! :)

Amber1002
08-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Congratulations, agngg! And the other mommas who are expecting! I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with my first, due in November!