WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : paid marketing

Online Yogi
03-19-2015, 08:07 AM
hello my fellow WAHMs,

Does anybody do paid methods to drive traffic for their any affiliate offer or to their websites? I just want to know your experience about it, and how profitable it was? and also which paid traffic methods drives most of the ROI ?

Thanks in advance. :)

Respectfully,

Yogesh

Rhoadie
03-22-2015, 04:31 AM
I am currently contemplating the same route for my online store. My suggestion is to research the form of paid marketing you are planning on doing and how successful it has been for others.

Online Sam
03-31-2015, 06:04 AM
The paid traffic game is the heavyweight championship title of the online world.

Super tough, for the same reason that it's super attractive - spend $1, make $1.20 (back in the day it was spend $1 and make $5 but that's another story).

So you spend as many $1's as you can and RTR. (repeat till rich)

But I'd advise against it. For a while anyway. The folks you'll be competing against - provided your niche isn't something super esoteric - are assassins nowadays.

Not saying it can't be done, not at all, but for a novice without a huge bank $ to test with, it's a real long shot.

nm2015
03-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Completely agree with Online Sam. I used AdWords, and the system refused to show my ad unless I bid in amounts of one- to- three dollars per click.

One another note, you might want to consider that Google has implemented a "clutter-free" view for its browser. This view removes ads that people have paid to display. Microsoft's "Spartan" browser will do the same once it's released.

crisstar
05-03-2015, 04:19 AM
hello my fellow WAHMs,

Does anybody do paid methods to drive traffic for their any affiliate offer or to their websites? I just want to know your experience about it, and how profitable it was? and also which paid traffic methods drives most of the ROI ?

This question can be answered truthfully because what's profitable for one person, may not be profitable for another person. There's too many variables.

Your profitability will depend on the commission you're getting paid, the landing page and how well it converts, the type of traffic, whether or not the traffic is going to a salespage or a squeezepage, etc...

With any kind of paid marketing, you've got to have money to test just like some alluded to earlier. You're probably not going to hit a home run the first time out.

You could do anything from pay per click to solo ads to banner advertising....

Just do research first or take a course before embarking on paid traffic.

spd
05-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Good share

Ella Rich
06-03-2015, 04:25 AM
The Affiliate and merchant benefits by having an affiliate partnership with each other.affiliate marketing is no exception about increasing ROI for prospective customers.

msuggitt
06-07-2015, 03:54 PM
There are benefits to paid marketing - you get there faster IF you advertise in the right spots. Basically I treat on and offline ventures the same when it comes to advertising - "if you want to go moose hunting, you need to go where the moose are.'

So you need to find out where online your potential buyers are BEFORE spending any money. And like most stuff, the better quality is not normally the cheapest. For instance, if I want to target people wanting to make money at home, I would find the sites, forums, chat rooms, fb groups. ezines, etc. that these people are going to.

Expect to pay $100+ for one Solo ad in a popular targeted ezine- going w/the $10 Solo Ads may land you bites, and it is good experience in writing and posting before going bigger.

Adwords are used by most of the big players BUT if you are going to use adwords, make sure that you really study up before starting a campaign or you could lose your shirt.

FB ads are really reasonably priced and very popular right now. - Posting Opps on CL in the larger cities will cost you but will be seen by a larger population. Peeps are still making money here so not to be overlooked in consideration. (you could try free ads there first)

homebummer
06-12-2015, 02:56 AM
Hi Online Yogi and many other affliate marketeers!!

Seriously happy to find this forum as I have been going through all this troubles from trying to get paid traffic by doing online marketing! I totally wanted to give up on the idea of being an online entrepreneur!

But it was after I was persuaded into going for a workshop that I realised I have been doing it all wrong all the time! I went for this 2 hours workshop which totally opened up my mind! 2 hours and I realised that its not what product you think is good, but what the consumers on the internet are want and are relentlessly searching for week after week after week!

So I guess no harm sharing this workshop which is 100% fully sponsored by a group of internet millionaires in Singapore that have invented a step-by-step method that is able to give you

1. a comprehensive e-commerce website able to take payment from up to 116 countries,

2. show you facts and figures from Google Trends on what the whole world actually is looking for!

3. a continuous consumer base that will come back to purchase your product month after month after month!

Find out more in my next post!

Hope it helps and have a great weekend!

homebummer
06-12-2015, 02:58 AM
Workshop link as promised!
5 Rules of Wealth Apprenticeship Workshop (http://shp-workshop.instapage.com)

Cheers,
Felix

Hi Online Yogi and many other affliate marketeers!!

Seriously happy to find this forum as I have been going through all this troubles from trying to get paid traffic by doing online marketing! I totally wanted to give up on the idea of being an online entrepreneur!

But it was after I was persuaded into going for a workshop that I realised I have been doing it all wrong all the time! I went for this 2 hours workshop which totally opened up my mind! 2 hours and I realised that its not what product you think is good, but what the consumers on the internet are want and are relentlessly searching for week after week after week!

So I guess no harm sharing this workshop which is 100% fully sponsored by a group of internet millionaires in Singapore that have invented a step-by-step method that is able to give you

1. a comprehensive e-commerce website able to take payment from up to 116 countries,

2. show you facts and figures from Google Trends on what the whole world actually is looking for!

3. a continuous consumer base that will come back to purchase your product month after month after month!

Find out more in my next post!

Hope it helps and have a great weekend!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1