WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question for you Liz!

cabimom
03-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Hi Liz, I was wondering if you can tell me if the Peacock Punch earrings and the Emerald Envy earrings are heavy? I am accessorizing a navy blue jumpsuit for a cocktail party and really like both of those. Thanks for your help!
Also, have you seen the Blue violet necklace in person? Is is sparklier in person than in the catalog? I like that one too for my outfit! Thanks.:D

I would go with silver but my the belt that came with the outfit has gold on it.

liz.jewels
03-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Not only have I seen blue violet in person, it is one of my favorites! It is a stunning piece! Yes, it is sparkly, but I also wear it even when I am not all dressed up.

Those two sets of earrings are a little heavier than what you are used to with Silpada's Sterling silver pieces because brass is heavier, but it is still pretty subtle. Unless you have really thin lobes, I don't think you will have a problem.

If you want more specifics like weight in grams, I can ask someone to weigh them for me. I don't personally have those two earrings.

cabimom
03-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the information! I actually try to stay away from earrings that are too heavy as my lobes are pretty thin and I hate it when earrings "draw them down". I think I might order the Blue Violet set and maybe a couple of other things to try too. I can always change my belt, because I love silver and navy blue together! Thanks Liz!