WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Bevel
03-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm checking out high ticket affiliate programs and a few companies really caught my eyes...I'm just wondering if anybody here have ever tried or know anything about these companies:

Envyus Media

Essentia

P.S., These companies appear to be "tops"...but I think they may be harder than the norm to qualify for...I'm so used to the easier "join" apps...Again, need a few tips on this one...Thanks.

Online Sam
03-12-2015, 12:27 AM
High ticket items can be rewarding, although i haven't used those two outlets you mentioned there.

Share you experiences as a high ticket affiliate as you go!

Lori786
03-12-2015, 03:55 AM
I am not sure about those two, but in general sometimes medium ticket affiliate programs can outperform high ticket ones. If you have a website with a niche similar to the affiliate program you're promoting, you can get the best conversion rates. However, if you feature a high ticket affiliate program that is not remotely close to the niche you're promoting, it won't convert nearly as well. I am not sure how you promote your affiliate programs, but for me its through my website and that's what I've found personally at least.

danasurvey
03-12-2015, 11:16 AM
For me, I tried a number of things initially. I found higher conversions with the free money making niche than I did with medium and high ticket affiliate programs.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1