WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

roth
02-20-2015, 01:49 PM
We use this card for our kids to use if they are going to the movies, school functions, fair, out with friends shopping & eating, etc… where I don't want to send cash with them and they have to keep up with the change. I put enough on it so they can do their task and have a little extra for an emergency.

This is also the Best for College Students. Now you can just load the funds you wish to on thier card for books, gas, eating, travel or what ever is needed. You have a record of what they spend it on and they can't say they don't remember when their money went.

It is easy to load from your computer and you can view any charges made with the card. Now they can’t spend money on something without me finding out what they spent in on. You can also return money back to your checking account from online at any time too. Great if the card is lost or stolen. I recommend selecting “credit” instead of “debit” when using any debit card to keep your money safe. There is no need to give the kids a PIN number to remember or loose. There is only a one time charge of $4.95 to ship your card to you and there is No Loading Fees and No Monthly Fees for this card.

This is a Re-Loadable Visa® debit card that can be used anywhere in the world where Visa® is accepted and your card balance is insured by the FDIC just like any other Visa® or MasterCard®. You can load the card from your checking account by going to your back office online. Transfer funds to the card or from the card back to your checking account at No Charge. There are No Monthly Fees, No Loading Fees and No Credit Checks with this card!

What are the Advantages of this Re-Loadable Visa® Debit Card?

The Significant Advantages Include:

->.03¢/gallon rebate on fuel anywhere in the United States.
-> Cash Give Back rewards from participating DebitDeals merchants.
-> No Transaction Fees and No Loading Fees unless you use an ATM or get cash from a bank.
-> Cash contributions for your chosen charity or non-profit at no cost to you.
-> Ability to set your own Daily and Weekly spending limits (great for family budgeting).
-> Daily email or text alerts.
-> View your transactions at any time.
-> Phone Response to Balance inquiries 24/7.
-> Automatic Re-Load (set it and forget it).
-> Earn .05¢ Cash Back Reward when you use your card (on purchases of at least $10).
-> Get cash rebates at over 1,000 online retailers.
-> Get discounts and coupons on travel, entertainment, prescriptions, restaurants, groceries, and more.
-> Earn up to $25 per month per card from referrals.

Not only is this card Great for your kids to use when they are out, I carry my own card too for my everyday needs. I have found I earn more Money in Rebates each month using this card than I do on my savings account. This is a Must Have Card in your Wallet!

Order Your iCareCard (https://rcard.icarecard.org/enroll.aspx?code=100416Z) Today

-

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1