WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Happy Friday Payday!

AprioriCandy
02-20-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi, Everyone!!

Happy Friday Payday!!

I LOVE that every Friday I can get paid my Retail Rebates on products I've purchased and Commissions of Products my Clients have purchased the week before!

I LOVE getting an email notification that my Apriori Beauty Debit Card (Visa) has been electronically Loaded - the money is there, ready to be spent anywhere I use my debit card!

I LOVE that it can be used to buy groceries, gas, college tuition, lunch with my girlfriends, new shoes, clothes for the little ones- anything you would purchase with a Debit Card!

I LOVE that it comes FREE with our Apriori Beauty Consultant Sign up!

Cheryl (Cabimom) recently received hers, Marion's (mdpetlover) is arriving any day now!

Happy Friday Payday!
xoxo Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1