WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Email or Chat Only?

KathrynJo
02-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Is there anywhere where you can give readings by chat or email. I have got five kids at home so doing phone readings is kind of out for me.

Psychic Sylvia
02-02-2015, 07:01 PM
I've had the most success with Kasamba when offering chat sessions. Sylvia the Clairvoyant - online psychic - Kasamba [LivePerson Experts] (http://www.kasamba.com/psychic/sylvia-the-clairvoyant)

Online Sam
02-08-2015, 02:24 PM
Been to a psychic a few times and couldn't imagine a reading over the email... You could trial it & get feedback?

Psychic Tisha
02-23-2015, 05:15 PM
There are a few sites out there that offer chat. I myself prefer it. As previously stated Kasamba is one, they charge a $50 registration fee and you will find that for sometime you will get next to no business. They also only pay once a month and take 55 percent of your profits.

On the upside the site that I love to use is called Voice of Psychic. It too is chat based, there is no need to download a chat app it is web based. They only take 35 percent of commission and once you have at least 50 dollars you can request your money no waiting around. You are able to set your own prices and starting out I would suggest pricing low to be able to compete and then once you get some ratings then you can raise your price.

I hope this helps and hope to see you on Voice of Psychic :)

KathrynJo
03-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Thank you all for you input. I am going to give Voice of Psychic a try. :)

birdieb
04-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Hi,
I just signed up on voice of psychic, but I'm a bit confused. I couldn't find any adviser help on the site. After I signed up & set my profile I tried to contact them to go "live" but I haven't received a response. Does anyone here have any tips?

cristina
04-13-2015, 09:06 AM
I don't sign in that much, I suppose I should sign in everyday as that is the trick to getting any clients there or anywhere.
I might make a little money there but customer support is limited for sure. I sent and email telling them my blog won't post two weeks ago and haven't heard from them yet...soooo...if you don't mind staying logged in daily you could make a "little" extra money, but not much.

Obsydian
04-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Hi,
I just signed up on voice of psychic, but I'm a bit confused. I couldn't find any adviser help on the site. After I signed up & set my profile I tried to contact them to go "live" but I haven't received a response. Does anyone here have any tips?

Apparently their site is still being worked on, but they have another site called psychicvop.com

It's easy to sign up and use. :)

QueenOfWands
06-01-2015, 07:08 PM
FIVERR.COM: you have to charge $5 per reading for the first couple of months until you do a bunch of readings, then you are promoted to the Second Level, where you are allowed to charge whatever you wish, as long as you keep one of the readings at the $5 price. The website collects $1 out of each gig, which isn't bad. You set the rules, you can answer the client however quickly or
long you want, it is very loose as far as structure goes which is great if you are a busy homemaker. You will not get rich, but it is a good way to drive new customers to your real website.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1