WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Still ground floor!

MamaMia2006
01-23-2015, 06:47 AM
I'm sure most of us have seen the map that shows how many ranking leaders there are by state. I am blown away!! There are still so many states that have no jewels, mine included! There is so much opportunity in this company to grow our businesses!

How many jewels are in your state?

LondonLeah
01-23-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm in Kentucky . . .haven't seen the map but I want to be a jewel at some point!

MamaMia2006
01-23-2015, 12:43 PM
I will pm you the link!!

Jersey Girl
01-23-2015, 02:43 PM
I am not sure the map is completely accurate yet , its jewels trying to figure out where everyone is .. The company has not released it . I can tell you yes , there are many states without any .

What is a jewel ? Its an Emerald and above . We have about 200,000 ambassadors company wide that does not mean they all work the business .

Of that 200,000 we have

40 Diamonds the highest Level
34 Sapphires second highest
128 Emeralds third highest

So a total of 202 Jewels .. The map does not have that many listed. I do know on the East coast for sure there is not any Jewels above NY and there is no Jewels in Virginias or Maryland . The one that was in Pa moved to Arkansas so now Pa does not have one. Delaware has one Sapphire, NJ has One Sapphire (ME) , NY has 3 Emeralds .

Talk about exciting !

MamaMia2006
01-23-2015, 03:05 PM
I know it's not 100% accurate but I know that in my state it is right on! ! No jewels! There really is room for everyone because like you said, not everyone joined to work it as a business. I can't blame them because our wholesale pricing rocks!

LondonLeah
01-23-2015, 04:02 PM
It really is exciting!