WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Here's another great idea

sue311
01-16-2015, 06:36 AM
Watch the Community Channel on your TV.

I was at home doing exactly that when I noticed a Homeowners Association advertisement about their fundraisers and it got me thinking to send them a packet. I called but no response. Yesterday at work I was speaking to a lady who had just been hired and when I asked her where she was before, where do you think she worked? :)

So, immediately I rushed off to the phone to call them again and this time I got a response. I got a name and a packet is on its way.

BellaCandleMom
01-16-2015, 12:37 PM
Watch the Community Channel on your TV.

I was at home doing exactly that when I noticed a Homeowners Association advertisement about their fundraisers and it got me thinking to send them a packet. I called but no response. Yesterday at work I was speaking to a lady who had just been hired and when I asked her where she was before, where do you think she worked? :)

So, immediately I rushed off to the phone to call them again and this time I got a response. I got a name and a packet is on its way.

Thanks for sharing that Suzette! Awesome!

Alison

MrsTeresa
01-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Suzette that's great. congratulations!
That is a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

Good luck. :D