WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

andrea-leigh
12-29-2014, 11:38 AM
Hello!! My name is Andrea and I am thinking of joining the Avon team! Could someone please tell me if there is a fee for your own web page? And also how long does a campaign run? Thanks so much!!! :D

SAHMof2
12-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi Andrea, I would be happy to answer your questions. There is no fee for the website. A campaign runs 2 weeks. To learn more you can view our FAQ here
http://www.wahm.com/forum/avon-131/695846-new-updated-faq-potential-representatives.html

If you have any further questions please let us know.

*In*2*Win*
12-29-2014, 04:46 PM
Our books are actually good for a total of 6 weeks as we can use them for the current campaign and also backorder from them for two additional campaigns

If I can be of any assistance, dont hesitate to ask.

Bonnie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1