WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Have you registered for Fling?

BellaCandleMom
12-29-2014, 07:09 AM
Even though Fling isn't until summer, now is the time to start planning and to get registered! Scent Sations has an awesome payment plan option too! Husband and I are all registered and excited to attend our 2nd Fling with the company. I would highly recommend coming as this will make a HUGE difference in your business :)

Have a great week!

Alison Boers

BurningBelief
12-30-2014, 04:56 AM
I would love to register now. It's so important to attend Company events. My husband travels overseas and in the US quite often, so it's difficult and we just never know when he will have to leave us. I am on my own with our 3 children, 2 of which are special needs. I am hopeful for this year to be able to attend, but it's a waiting game. We just never know when he will have to go out of town. Last year, they offered where you could buy the training if you like and I took advantage of it. Although being there in person is the way to go, I was and am grateful for the training I purchased. It felt like I was there even though I wasn't. Scent-Sations always takes care of us in person or at home. Love this Company!

If you can go to Fling, please go! You wont regret it! :)

BellaCandleMom
12-31-2014, 08:00 AM
Hi Jen! yes, the Fling video is fantastic too for those who are unable to attend. I know it might be difficult for you to come, hope it works out for you. Would LOVE to meet you! :)

Have a wonderful New Year!

Alison

MrsTeresa
12-31-2014, 12:12 PM
Alison, I'm so happy for you, that's awesome you went to fling and that you are going again. I will be busy with a newborn baby girl. :) So no fling for me. I did enjoy watching it last year like Jen did. I hope they are able to do that again this year. I know it's not the same as being at a fling in person, but it's so nice that we have that option. Have fun! :D And Happy New Year 2015! Yay!

BurningBelief
12-31-2014, 02:20 PM
Thank you Alison, I so want to meet you and see everyone as well.

Happy New Year to you and Teresa, everyone!! :)

BellaCandleMom
12-31-2014, 02:34 PM
Alison, I'm so happy for you, that's awesome you went to fling and that you are going again. I will be busy with a newborn baby girl. :) So no fling for me. I did enjoy watching it last year like Jen did. I hope they are able to do that again this year. I know it's not the same as being at a fling in person, but it's so nice that we have that option. Have fun! :D And Happy New Year 2015! Yay!

Teresa

Oh Teresa, I am so happy for you!

MrsTeresa
01-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Thank you so much Alison.

:D

sue311
01-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Congratulations Teresa on the newborn. I went to Fling once, wont be able to make it this year and we are so close, just 5 hours away. It would have been nice to put a face to the names here. Next year, I will be there though. Glad to hear that there is a possibility of watching it online.

MrsTeresa
01-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Congratulations Teresa on the newborn.

Thank you so much Suzette. :)

BurningBelief
01-05-2015, 04:27 AM
This is such wonderful news Teresa! I am so very happy for you! :)

MrsTeresa
01-05-2015, 07:34 AM
This is such wonderful news Teresa! I am so very happy for you! :)

Thank you Jen :)