WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Questions

sue311
11-22-2014, 07:20 AM
I used to be a consultant years ago, so I am assuming things might have changed. Question, when you sign up for the autoship, do you get only the products, and if so, how do you go about getting items like catalogs, order forms, etc.

Also, if you select a particular plan, can you change it. For example, if I select Plan B: Company selects scents, can I change it say in the 5th month where I pick the scents or vice versa.

How much more do you pay for the products as an Associate?

Thanks.

BellaCandleMom
11-22-2014, 09:31 AM
I used to be a consultant years ago, so I am assuming things might have changed. Question, when you sign up for the autoship, do you get only the products, and if so, how do you go about getting items like catalogs, order forms, etc.

Also, if you select a particular plan, can you change it. For example, if I select Plan B: Company selects scents, can I change it say in the 5th month where I pick the scents or vice versa.

How much more do you pay for the products as an Associate?

Thanks.

Hi! I will be happy to answer any questions that you have. :)

When you signup for the Autoship, you have the choice of the different starter kits, all which have catalogs. You can change your Autoship plan each month before the next ship date by logging into your back office and customizing it. I personally change it each month and pick the scents I do want and once in awhile I do opt for the Points instead of product to use down the road for whatever I would like to order. The Autoship distributors have the highest discounts and the website is included in this. I will give you a pdf showing the difference in prices between the Associates and Autoship distributors.

http://static.scent-team.com/BSOdocs/Cost%20Profit/costanalysis.pdf

Let me know if you need anything else! I also used to be with Mia Bella many years ago and came back in March of 2013 and am so glad I did! Love the products, the comp plan, the support and plan on building a nice business with this incredible company. The products are top notch, won't use anything else :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Alison Boers

BurningBelief
11-23-2014, 04:00 AM
Hi Suzette, let us know if you have more questions. Happy to help.

BellaCandleMom
12-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi Suzette! Is there anything else we can help you with? Just let us know! Have a great day!

Alison

sue311
12-11-2014, 06:59 AM
Thanks guys

I am actually corresponding with a consultant. I did not realize that I was still in the system and then I found out my upline is still with the company and both are on the same team.

BurningBelief
12-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Looking forward to you joining SS again! Have a great day! :)

BellaCandleMom
12-11-2014, 05:27 PM
That's awesome Suzette! Glad your up and running... best wishes to you :) Your going to LOVE coming back :)

Alison

MrsTeresa
12-19-2014, 03:31 PM
I love the points. :) I'm glad you got your questions answered.

Welcome back Suzette. :D