WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : All Time Favorites?

BurningBelief
11-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Everyone has a favorite Mia Bella Candle or something they love from the other product lines we carry.

Hands down - The Pumpkin Cheesecake Mia Bella Candle and the Mia Melts!

Other faves I enjoy are: The Simmer Pots for our Mia Melts, the Grapefruit Lavender Bella Bar and the Dermal Renu Sunshield.

What are yours?

Jen Ouellette

BellaCandleMom
11-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Oh gosh Jen! Hard question! LOL!

I have to also say Pumpkin Cheesecake is at the top of my list for sure. Another good one for me is now is Home for Christmas... that scent just puts you in the holiday mood immediately! Love it :) And of course, our classic, Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper. Awesome scent :)

Alison

BurningBelief
11-15-2014, 04:47 AM
That Home for Christmas... I just bought 4 bags of it. I love that scent!

Your list sounds amazing Alison. Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper is such a Mia Bella fan favorite!