WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What Is the Best Way to Lose Fat?

alexparker55
10-21-2014, 01:06 AM
I am web developer and i used to use computer 10 hours in a day and fat is increasing and my weight is increasing what do i do?
Please Help

Xelin
10-22-2014, 07:57 PM
The best way to lose it is to BURN it. You can limit your food intake, but it may not be enough to get rid of the stored fats you already have. You can either starve or burn it with exercise. When you starve yourself, the body tends to get sugar from your stored fats, there is that thing wherein the body converts such fats to sugar for your body to use. But then it's an unhealthy lifestyle. Maybe, skip in between meals - snacks.

alexparker55
10-23-2014, 12:37 AM
The best way to lose it is to BURN it. You can limit your food intake, but it may not be enough to get rid of the stored fats you already have. You can either starve or burn it with exercise. When you starve yourself, the body tends to get sugar from your stored fats, there is that thing wherein the body converts such fats to sugar for your body to use. But then it's an unhealthy lifestyle. Maybe, skip in between meals - snacks.

Thank You So Much For Reply

coach4life83
10-23-2014, 09:12 AM
90% of weight loss occurs in the kitchen so clean up your diet by making smarter choices. I'm not a big diet person, however, I believe making lifestyle changes will dramatically improve your health. As for working out, look into HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). These will give you the most bang for the time you spend. Hope this helps!

alexparker55
10-25-2014, 12:11 AM
Thanks again amazing advice :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1