WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : pro pay jack

Lisajean
10-08-2014, 06:07 PM
What is propay jack? Do all reps need this? Thank you.

liz.jewels
10-09-2014, 04:49 AM
Hi Lisajean!

Propay jack is awesome! It's a way to "swipe" cards at parties and store them in our back office until you submit the party. You then don't have to write down the numbers on your order form, which is more secure for the guest and keeps you from being open to liability if you have numbers stolen from your order forms. And the best part is not having to decipher what was written down when entering orders.

I have really enjoyed using it at parties and my guests appreciate the improved security and convenience.

It isn't a "must" as we all have been at this for years without it, but I am very glad I got it!

I hope that helps!

Liz