WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Excited for First Sale

HippieMama
10-06-2014, 06:49 PM
I had taken a break from direct sales for some time and just recently joined a new company. I was concerned about coming back into direct sales after a break because things change so rapidly. I kept telling myself that I would feel better after I made my first sale. I was right! I feel great seeing my first sale via my website.

My husband didn't understand my excitement since I have experienced success in direct sales in the past. I just wanted to share with some people who would understand why I was so excited.

Thanks for listening.

funmomma
10-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Yeah for you! I love watching those sale numbers climb during the month and yes, the first one is always exciting. :)
Amanda

KNicholls
10-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Congratulations! I never tire of getting a notice that I have a new customer!

HippieMama
10-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Thanks ladies! I knew if I posted on here that someone would understand my excitement.

wealthywarriormaid
10-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Congratulations! I just joined a company last week but have yet to make my first sale. A little nervous until then but I know I will feel a lot better once I get the first one under my belt.

utopiandream78
10-08-2014, 07:52 PM
:D
congrats. I got super excited when I got my first internet sale with my company too.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1