WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

picklepuddles
09-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi! I am just curious if there are any military wives who have started their own business at home other than with a direct sales company. I do direct sales, but I'm looking into starting my own business apart from that. So I'm curious about your story :).

Topsarg
10-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Sometimes starting your own company can be very difficult. My Husband is Retired Army. He works, but I was laid off about 2 months ago. I've have my own Personal Training Business.

Find Something you love to do!! Good Luck!

hnickless
10-31-2014, 05:58 AM
I've considered it. Ive wanted to open a restaurant. I would have to wait for him to get out of the military and also to see if my back recovers to the point that I can work in a kitchen again. Though I'm happy where I'm at already and not sure if I want to give up extra time if that makes sense.