WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hitting Green! Going to Utah!

my_younique_look
09-19-2014, 12:57 PM
I am sooooo excited!!! Last month I hit GREEN, in less than TWO months with Younique...YES, less than two months! I joined on 6/25 and hit green on 8/21!! Once you hit green twice, you are invited to leadership training in Utah and dinner with the CEO, well I hit it again this month in TWO weeks and I'm well on my way to ORANGE!

This company is AMAZING!! I am so happy I found Younique! If you've been sitting on the fence trying to decide if you should join...my advise is join NOW! We are on FIRE! When the products are this good...its not a job, its a blessing to be able to share them with other women helping them to look & feel beautiful! I love what I do!

teresaallen
09-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Sounds exciting! Congratulations!

SaBo
09-20-2014, 05:00 PM
YEAH!! Congrats!! I can't wait to go on that Utah trip! Enjoy!!

my_younique_look
09-21-2014, 05:52 AM
Thanks ladies!! I'm super excited!! I love everything about Younique!

queenofbaskets
09-27-2014, 02:34 AM
congrats on your acomplishment

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1