WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

tlady1
09-07-2014, 05:16 PM
any advice??????

AprioriCandy
09-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi, tlady1,

I sense you have certain expectations that would qualify as a company that would be worth joining for you. What would some of the specific things you, personally, are looking for in a company?

For me, it is products that surpass any others on the market by their innovation and results enjoyed,
way ahead of other products in scientific basis, strong visionaries owning and leading the company who listen and personally respond to their Consultants and Clients, amazing customer service, marketing freedom, free website / online store,compensation plan that pays very well on the front and back ends - retail to residual - every week by electronic deposit, abundance of Consultant training and support resources, and a marketing approach that values relationships above all else.

That's just off the top of my head, and why I joined Apriori Beauty!

What specifically are you looking for that makes a company worthwhile?
Kindly,
Candace

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1