WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to ItWorks

4nichjeal
09-05-2014, 08:12 PM
I joined ItWorks a month ago. I actually had been using the products for over a year though, and of course loved them. Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been with WAHM for quite a few years, so I'm not new to the forum.

I'm really loving ItWorks so far, and the support from my upline. I'm looking forward and am excited to see where this company takes me. And how many people I can help along the way!

Staci

Www.crazyiowawraps.com

GDiMarco
09-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Welcome Staci. Where are you located in Iowa? I have team in the Cedar Rapids/Des Moines area. Look forward to you sharing any ideas that are working well for you.

4nichjeal
09-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I'm in North West Iowa. But I have family in Des Moines area. I will also be attending the OTOM in Des Moines on the 23rd. I'm excited about going to learn some new things, and meet some new people.

I'm also hoping to hear any good tips and ideas from others.

Thanks again!
Staci
Have You Tried That Crazy Wrap Thing? | It Works!® (http://Www.crazyiowawraps.com)

alexparker55
09-11-2014, 03:09 AM
what are you doing after joining new to itworks and what we can do after joining :)

GDiMarco
09-15-2014, 02:59 PM
what are you doing after joining new to itworks and what we can do after joining :)

Blitz, Wrap, Repeat.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1