WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : It's almost Fall Ya'll!

BurningBelief
09-05-2014, 03:31 AM
Hey Everyone,

It's almost Fall ya'll! I am so excited about this time of year - it is my favorite! I love the changing of the leaves, the cooler temps and being able to wear warmer clothing and my boots!

I also love the Fall scents Scent-Sations has for us and our customers! And my very favorite Fall scent that we have is the Pumpkin Cheesecake!

* A rich creamy blend of cheesecake and pumpkin combine for this amazing aroma!

So, I am curious, what is your favorite Fall time Mia Bella candle/candles?

BurningBelief
09-08-2014, 03:27 AM
Another fave of mine is the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. This was introduced at our convention "Fling". This one is heavenly and reminds me of when I bake the real thing!

Any takers on their favorite Fall time scent?

BellaCandleMom
09-08-2014, 05:39 AM
Hey Everyone,

It's almost Fall ya'll! I am so excited about this time of year - it is my favorite! I love the changing of the leaves, the cooler temps and being able to wear warmer clothing and my boots!

I also love the Fall scents Scent-Sations has for us and our customers! And my very favorite Fall scent that we have is the Pumpkin Cheesecake!

* A rich creamy blend of cheesecake and pumpkin combine for this amazing aroma!

So, I am curious, what is your favorite Fall time Mia Bella candle/candles?

Hi Jen! YOU are the one that got me hooked on Pumpkin Cheesecake! I use it all the time in my scent samples and people just love it!

Love the fall fragrances too and the cooler temps out :) Fall is my favorite time of year and right now it's our biggest retailing season! Let's share Mia Bella! :)

Have a great week! Alison

deluxescents4u
09-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Greetings Jen & Alison,

I too like the Pumpkin Cheesecake. I also like the Grandma's Kitchen, it makes me feel that Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

I have seen the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie on the home page. If it smells as good as what you say i'm gonna have to give it a try.

Scott
Deluxe Scents For You (http://www.deluxescents4u.com)

BurningBelief
09-24-2014, 03:54 AM
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is a WINNER Scott! Be sure to try! :)

BellaCandleMom
09-24-2014, 05:23 AM
Hi Scott! Yes, those are two GREAT scents too! I am so hooked on our products and this company...looking forward to tremendous growth in our company. It has been amazing!

Have a GREAT day!

Alison