WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
08-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Does anyone have plans to do special retailing this fall - events, open house, parties or others? I'm curious if you ramp up selling (if you choose to do retailing as income builder) in the fall going towards the holiday season.

In the past I've done a couple events, I'm still deciding about doing my craft fairs again this fall. I gotta make that decision soon, since the fall events are starting in Sept :-) I think this will be my goal for Labor Day weekend!

Krina
08-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Hi Suse
For me I am not doing any parties, but have been seriously thinking of my craft fairs again. I haven't been to any in a few years but have been thinking of doing them again. I did very well at them before so its something to work on and yes they start here in September too so I have to get busy.

As for open house or things like that, my house is in the middle of renovations and is very small so until we get things done here and sell (which we plan on doing in the spring) and buy something bigger the open house things won't be happening.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1