WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

accents4you2
08-15-2014, 07:50 PM
What are you most excited about in your new Fall line? What new policies or procedures are you excited about? I know I'm busting at the seams with excitement..lol...

Eye
08-16-2014, 08:24 AM
Where to start?! LOL

Love the new CORE collection. And the Bridal Collection. And the new lanyard lockets! amazing!

Then there is insurance, college courses, and not to mention commission and the trip to Maui!:D

liz.jewels
08-20-2014, 08:09 AM
I'm excited about

- the new K&R collection, which gives me something for a totally different market!
- the falling for Silpada promotion, which makes it an amazing time for folks to join my company
- the fact that if I make Star Leader this fall I can go to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC in Janury! Working hard to make it happen!

funmomma
08-23-2014, 06:08 PM
I am excited about our new fall/Christmas items! I love our new catalog and that so many women can help another woman ( a fellow sister and a beautiful artisan) out of a desperate situation with their Christmas gifts this fall!

Amanda

accents4you2
08-30-2014, 07:31 PM
I agree! Love all the beautiful new jewelry plus the scarves and other accessories. I also love the Christmas ornaments and other gifty items that include things for him. I can hardly wait to share it all! Oh and love the new gift sets and the special breast cancer awareness bracelet made in Haiti..it's so pretty! The new catalog format is awesome too! Can't wait to share the new Fall style boards..love how they incorporate jewelry and accessories from around the world with today's trendiest fashions. The best part of course is empowering women out of poverty through thoughtful fashion choices. It's going to be a great Fall season!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1