WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Robin Williams passed away

Amy Jacobs
08-12-2014, 05:27 AM
so sad! I really enjoyed his movies..

marms
08-12-2014, 05:34 AM
so sad! I really enjoyed his movies..
I am new here...but this post was the first one that jumped out at me....I am utterly speechless regarding this news about Robin Williams...It just goes to prove that you never know what goes on behind someones front door....poor man....sounds like he was bi-polar....but I will miss his humor immensely ...the world has lost a great one!

ndswam
08-12-2014, 05:55 AM
I was really shocked to hear the news last night. Such a talented actor, a true genius in his craft. There will NEVER be another like him.

marms
08-12-2014, 06:54 AM
for sure ndswam - I still can't believe it....I feel so sorry for his family...that is the saddest part of this whole thing....the people who are left behind....especially the children....it must really play with their heads....Robin obviously was so distraught that he wasn't thinking of them....sad, sad, sad

*In*2*Win*
08-12-2014, 07:18 AM
what happened to him? :(

danasurvey
08-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Apparently he committed suicide. :( It is so sad. He was so funny and such a great actor.

chissweetart
08-12-2014, 01:23 PM
I run a high fashion magazine and we will be conducting a issue in his honor. He was a hero to me and it saddens me that he felt this bad while he made the rest of us smiles and our days so much better. I hope he is resting in a amazing place because he was such a amazing person.

Grisel
08-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Terribly saddening :(

KayceeWAHM
08-13-2014, 10:00 PM
This blew my mind. He was the last person I would expect that to happen to :( Money and fame definately does not buy happieness...:confused:

healthysolutions
08-21-2014, 12:12 PM
I was shocked when I heard. You just never no whats going on with people.

Xelin
09-02-2014, 11:56 PM
RIP robin williams! I have always loved his movies especially Mrs. Doubt fire and Bicentennial man. :(

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1