WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Psychic Platforms

Barbarapaulson
08-08-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm on keen and it is slow, What independent phone platform are you working on?

WAHMBrenda
08-09-2014, 06:27 AM

The other thing I'm starting to hate about Keen is how the chat never works on my computer :( I've tried Bitwine with no success and heard some "odd" things with Oranum. I'd like to see what others have to say here as well.

cristina
08-09-2014, 07:32 AM
I have found all networks across the board are slow. A lot of this has to do with high advertising costs the company just doesn't want to invest in. They work at keeping the customers who already signed up, but don't do much to bring in new customers. But also with the saturation of psychic sites all over the place it's not like it was 12 years ago when there were only a few. Now it's a LOT of sites. So that's like a lot of companies competing for the same market pool.

I feel we are going through a "transition." I've experimented with my own phone app using Como App Maker - Create Android and iPhone Mobile Apps (http://www.como.com/) -- it's pretty simple. I have not yet paid for the full version, and yet this little phone app has brought me customers and tons of emails. I was surprised to say the least of how this is working. If I paid for the full version (no ads etc) I would probably make that money back and more easily.

I believe the next best thing are phone apps because so many people just use their cell phones these days. It's instant to hire us on the phone that way. I don't see chat working as well, but text readings would also be a good way to go.

Working on independence from the networks is key to our success overall. I would stick to smaller independent networks like Psychic Access or Starzpsychics and try to get out from under the BIG guys who just take more and more commissions out of us.

helenslight
08-25-2014, 12:20 PM
I agree with Cristina. Psychic Access is a great place to work. There is no bull**** there. Doug really wants us to be the best we can be and he is willing to help us achieve this goal.

Starz Psychic is great too. I have been there for so many years I can't remember how long it's been. They have chat and phone services. Natalie, the owner, is wonderful and promotes all over the place. She has put her heart into this company so it means something to her.

I also like eClient. You are considered an "expert" and you can choose what category you are listed.

Hope you find a company or companies that make you content and happy.

Helen

Winds
09-19-2014, 02:54 PM
Been on Keen and Kasamba and a few other places. Now I am at Heaven's Angels Readings. I'm not pulling in much, but these people are just the best, they help you grow in what you are doing in ways none of the other placers ever have. I know they are planning some new things and a possible expansion, so there may be some openings there very soon

3ofpentacles
01-28-2017, 01:49 PM
The most readings I've gotten, were thru zodiac psychics and oranum.

PsychicFelica
02-10-2018, 02:10 PM
The most readings I've gotten, were thru zodiac psychics and oranum.

I'm really enjoying zodiac psychics. The pay is good and I'm receiving good traffic. I'm currently with 2 other companys but zodiac has been the best.

Barbarapaulson
03-23-2018, 10:53 AM
I have found all networks across the board are slow. A lot of this has to do with high advertising costs the company just doesn't want to invest in. They work at keeping the customers who already signed up, but don't do much to bring in new customers. But also with the saturation of psychic sites all over the place it's not like it was 12 years ago when there were only a few. Now it's a LOT of sites. So that's like a lot of companies competing for the same market pool.

I feel we are going through a "transition." I've experimented with my own phone app using Como App Maker - Create Android and iPhone Mobile Apps (http://www.como.com/) -- it's pretty simple. I have not yet paid for the full version, and yet this little phone app has brought me customers and tons of emails. I was surprised to say the least of how this is working. If I paid for the full version (no ads etc) I would probably make that money back and more easily.

I believe the next best thing are phone apps because so many people just use their cell phones these days. It's instant to hire us on the phone that way. I don't see chat working as well, but text readings would also be a good way to go.

Working on independence from the networks is key to our success overall. I would stick to smaller independent networks like Psychic Access or Starzpsychics and try to get out from under the BIG guys who just take more and more commissions out of us.

Christina, How has the como app been working out for you? Is there a payment processor integrated into the app. I was just wondering how the client would pay.? Is the app something the como app company has to set up for me? Thank you!

MysticNow
03-23-2018, 01:54 PM
I am just in the process of registering with Zodiac psychics and could use some advice? like how much should I be charging in order to get the right amount of clients weekly. I am on 3 other sites and they are super dead right now. Also what other apps are doing well, I have an android.

beckyhowell
05-11-2018, 11:19 AM
I am in the process of going to Galaxy1 and PsychicOz. Anyone hear anything about them?

MysticNow
05-27-2018, 08:11 AM
I am on 4 sites and they are all super slow too. I am with Zodiac as well but rarely get any calls. I might have to adjust my price range I feel it might be too high. Anyways I just signed up with Psychic Heroes a few weeks ago, they are bringing an app out in the next week or two. They have given me the chore of recruiting Canada and US psychics if anyone is interested? I am looking to hire!!
It is free to join, just pm me for more details.

MysticNow
05-27-2018, 02:03 PM
You may find PsychicOZ is slow.

Barbarapaulson
05-29-2018, 12:40 PM
I am on 4 sites and they are all super slow too. I am with Zodiac as well but rarely get any calls. I might have to adjust my price range I feel it might be too high. Anyways I just signed up with Psychic Heroes a few weeks ago, they are bringing an app out in the next week or two. They have given me the chore of recruiting Canada and US psychics if anyone is interested? I am looking to hire!!

Sure I would like details :) [email protected]

AvaAdora
08-07-2018, 04:50 AM
I found that Zodiac is better if your rate is 5.99 for phone/ 3.99 for chat. I made 38 dollars my first hour by using chat. Just watch out for those seeking 3 free minutes.:o Now, I am cashing out my first 200 dollars with them.

Muse of the Spirit
08-19-2018, 11:29 PM
Galaxy1 - help me out here. Is that a dba for AskNow?

I couldn't deal with PsychicOz platform. Way to restrictive about scheduling. There was no way to be logged in anywhere else and toggle on and off when other readings came in. And let's be real here. That is necessary. My point person was 'Mellow' and yikes. No personality.

MysticNow
08-21-2018, 08:15 AM
I'm really enjoying zodiac psychics. The pay is good and I'm receiving good traffic. I'm currently with 2 other companys but zodiac has been the best.

I have tried Zodiac for the past 6 months, at first it was busy, now I get nothing for hours, I tried adjusting my prices and everything. What are you doing that is different and what is your rate?

Samina Farooq
05-18-2019, 04:44 AM

Dear Barbarapaulson.
I also wanna work on keen but i have no an account on this platform.
Can you give me your account if you have any psychic site account on rent?
I will share percentage of earning with you.
If you have then contact with me.
My email address is
[email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1