WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What Do You Do?

BrittanyWebster
07-21-2014, 12:32 AM
I am just curious to see what businesses are working for other military spouses. I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant & I have never loved a job so much! I was getting so wore down from military life & being home with my kids all day that I had to do something for me! After going to a Scentsy party, I knew I wanted her job!! :D

lisabathome
07-28-2014, 04:55 PM
I help families get a healthy dinner on the table fast!

*In*2*Win*
08-14-2014, 08:16 AM
Ive been with my company on a fulltime wah basis now for 8 years. Quit a fulltime job to do it! Scary thought, hah.

Worked out great for me as long as you treat it as a "business" and not a "hobby"

Find what you like to do, then it wont feel like work. I love what I do, it was a perfect fit. The way the military tend to move where you live so often, having the ability to sell online means your business follows you where ever you go

Bonnie
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

KNicholls
09-12-2014, 10:52 AM
I do South Hill Designs and love it! I shudder to think of ever returning to corporate America again! I love with we can take our direct sales business with us wherever we go!

rebeccathomas228
09-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Hi Brittany :) I'm glad you love what you do! My husband and I have been working for ourselves since we moved to San Diego last year (My husband got out of the Army). We work with a company that does over $1 billion in sales annually, has been in business almost 30 years and has a 95% reorder rate. This company is focused on improving health and enhancing lives with a full line of world-class wellness products people use every day.
We started as very happy satisfied customers and couldn't help but share it with others. We love telling people about our products! It’s a win win. :)

hnickless
10-31-2014, 06:03 AM
I do It Works. I'm glad I was able to take it with us when we moved to England this year. Thankfully, word has gotten around to both the bases here so I get a lot of PT testers coming. I'm currently disabled so I haven't been able to work the locals as much as iI'd like plus it's still very new out here. All in time.