WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Parties- Which way is best

BeautyByJulie
07-16-2014, 12:41 AM
Hey ladies! I am wrapping up my third full month with Younique and I am still SO confused about what form and privacy are best for parties!

Events vs. groups- A lot of people don't realize they are invited to an event, and apparently people get mad when you add them to a group without their permission.

Privacy- Public makes it easier for others to see posts, but can drive your friends crazy because it all posts in your timeline. Private makes it really difficult to get the word out.

Gah!

So, what have y'all found to work for you?

Thank you so much for your help! I desperately want to "crack this code!" Lol. :p

NYoung
07-18-2014, 12:06 PM
I think it really comes down to personal preference and what works best for you! I have found that I do my best in live events.

SaBo
07-30-2014, 07:50 AM
I have tried both with all of the privacy settings & get the same results with both. I think the key to an excellent party is an excited host. If your host isn't posting & sounding excited, the party will flop.
Make sure your host has at least tried the mascara, so she can attest to how awesome it is. Remind her to tag her friends & also post updates on her personal wall so people know there is a party going on!
Play games to get your party goers involved. There are a lot all over the web for you to try.
Post videos in your parties so people can see the product in real time. I've even made a video of me applying the makeup from start to finish.
I hope these ideas help! Lately I've just been setting up my own party link & posting products to my wall & my fan page to get sales. Also selling a lot of on hand products to local people. :)
Good luck!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1