WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : FB party success

accents4you2
07-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi ladies,

Just curious how many of you have held a fb party? If so, what worked for you? What didn't work? Care to share?

KNicholls
07-14-2014, 08:13 AM
I've done some that were good. Check out The Tag Team on Facebook. They do awesome training and if you stick to their formula for doing these, it works!

liz.jewels
07-14-2014, 09:17 AM
I've done a few that were awesome and a few that were duds. I did everything the same in both - the difference was the hostess. If she was engaged and talked it up and invited friends, they got involved early and it worked out great.

If she wasn't, and no one started off commenting on anything, it tended to fall pretty flat.

Hostess coaching is key, no matter what kind of party you are having!

sunshine316
07-14-2014, 11:14 PM
I highly suggest tag team as well!

accents4you2
07-20-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks for sharing ladies. I'll have to check out Tag Team. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1