WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Handcrafted Fudge

CountryGourmetHome
07-07-2014, 07:16 PM
We are looking for new fudge flavor ideas! What is your favorite flavor or a flavor that you think would be amazing?

Alicia8870
07-07-2014, 07:55 PM
I think it would depend on what time of year you are wanting to make the fudge for. If it is a summer treat, I would say things like pina colada fudge, orange creamsicle, and lemon meringue. If it is for the holiday season, I would say tiramisu, nutella, and white chocolate cranberry. I would look to established desserts, such as the tiramisu, and make a fudge version of them! Good luck.

andybrown
07-17-2014, 12:09 AM
i like chocolate fudge in any season

Dower
08-25-2014, 02:42 AM
what is fudge actually?

CountryGourmetHome
09-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Fudge is a soft candy made from sugar, butter and cream. The key to amazing fudge is getting the sugars to melt at just the right temperature over a given time so that you end up with a super creamy melt in your mouth consistency. Fudge is very temperamental, the humidity and temperature play a huge part on how the fudge turns out.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1