WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Blendfresh
07-01-2014, 06:15 AM
Everyone knows that to be healthy they need to eat more raw, clean fruits and vegetables. The issue is that can get expensive, can be hard to keep food fresh and sometimes I find it hard to even find good quality produce at my store.

http://blendrawfreshfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/blendfreshadsmallercrop1.jpg

Blendtec the blender company has started a direct selling company in pre-launch with just over 300 consultants.

Blendfresh has a line of Raw Fresh Dried Foods, all Organic and Non-GMO!! This food will last 300 times longer in your fridge than produce from the store. Plus it packs so much nutrition into the food you are getting more nutrients from more sources in every serving.

Try our 4 fruits and veggie blends in smoothies, yogurt, cereal or even on your kids foods like mac n cheese or spaghetti, they will not notice you are feeding them so healthy!

Use our Fiber blend to add more fiber to your diet each day all from raw whole foods

Our vegetable protein is delicious and comes in chocolate and vanilla and can be used in so many ways!

We have the only fermented raw whole probiotic with 10 billion CFUs of good bacteria!

Send me a message for the details or info on how to pre enroll today!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1