WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking forward to...

cabimom
06-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Just wanted to say I am looking forward to seeing your new catalog. I hope they don't shy too far away from their sterling roots!

liz.jewels
06-25-2014, 11:49 AM
87 new pieces will join the sterling collection, and the sneak peeks I've seen so far have been FABULOUS!

There are a few more patina pieces, which is great because they are stunning, but there are also some solid sterling pieces that remind me of Silpada pieces from long ago...great stuff!

I have difficulty posting photos here in the forum, but I have shared a few of the sneak peeks on my facebook page. I may have to try to post them here so you can be as excited as I am!

cabimom
06-26-2014, 08:41 AM
I will look you up on facebook to take a peek! :)

liz.jewels
06-26-2014, 11:47 AM
Yes, please do! I just posted a new lookbook for the fall/winter catalog today. And I also made it easier for you to look me up. ;)

cabimom
06-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Ok, I saw it and all I can say is FABULOUS!! Oh my goodness!

liz.jewels
06-27-2014, 03:29 AM
I know, right? The druzy and lapis pieces are going to a so popular, and the solid silver pieces are so arty - like older Silpada pieces I covet from the longer-tenured reps!

cabimom
06-27-2014, 09:31 AM
And I even like the new fashion pieces, they are gorgeous! Love the gold with browns!