WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Number three coming soon!

licadee
06-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Wow this particular section of the group doesn't get much love huh? ;)

I just joined a new company a couple weeks ago and it has gotten off to a better start (for me) than any other company I've ever been involved in. It was like an "insta-downline" in 5 days or something! But the company and products are right in line with my passion so that might be why. However, I'm due with our third at the end of July, HA! What timing! Not sure how this is all going to work out but I'm just going with the flow!

amma
07-24-2014, 06:18 AM
Congrats on the third one.
My husband & I want a third one too, but we are not brave enough yet. We decided to wait at least till the two we have grow up a little.

deenamathew
07-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Congratulation on the third one and its a good time and you will have a luck with the third... :)

mwldream
07-31-2014, 01:23 AM
Congratulations on your third. I am currently a blogger and an internet marketing consultant working at home with the hubby. And I am in my 23rd week with my second.

Hope it goes well for you :)