WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Consultant Question

RUSSOCHIC
06-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Hi all! I'm a new Scentsy consultant and I have a question that I just can't seem to find an answer for. I was wondering if someone wants to order from me, but lets say they live in another state. Can they order through my online party and have the order sent to me so shipping is free, and then I send it to them myself and incur shipping costs? I was just wondering if this was an option or not. I appreciate any help! Thanks!

kainsley\
06-02-2014, 07:18 PM
If they order online, it's direct shipped to them. It can't be shipped to you. If they call you & you place the order through the workstation, you can ship it to yourself, then send it to them if you prefer.

RUSSOCHIC
06-02-2014, 07:54 PM
That's exactly what I needed to know! Thank you so much! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1