WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mrsgenge
06-01-2014, 08:16 AM
Hi there:

I have been an IBO (Independent Business Operation) with Arise Virtual Services for about the past 3 1/2 years. During this time, I have worked with Carnival Cruiselines, ADT Home Securities and soon, AT&T Wireless Services. AT&T Wireless Services is the one client I am currently working with.

I have not ever had anyone working underneath my IBO because I have not wanted the responsibility of dealing with those that may be rather flaky and undependable. After all, their issues would ultimately become my responsibility to deal with, as Arise would come to me if a person is not conducting themselves professionally and/or dependably. As a result, I have only worked by myself.

It is clear to me, however, that there are a lot of folks out there who want to work from home with Arise but do not want to incur the expense of starting up their own LLC or S Corp (depending upon your state). This is where I come in.

I am looking for a few folks who may want to service AT&T Wireless along with me, who do not have an IBO of their own, but are looking for a dependable income. You all would work under my IBO, and would be paid by me. I would retain 10% of your service fees as a convenience for your not having to worry about starting up your own IBO. For those that want to put in part-time income or those that wish to work more of a full-time schedule, the money can be quite good.

I am aware that people run screaming in the other direction when they come up against a company that charges for training courses. Frankly, I was one of those people before I started contracting services through Arise. In the end analysis, what I have come to understand about Arise is that they demand professionalism and dependability from the folks that service their clientele. Charging for the certification classes is the way they make sure that one is committed to servicing their corporate customers. After all, training a person is really, really expensive. Can you imagine how much is costs some of these companies to bring in a training class and have a fair amount of flakes that drop out? That really stinks

Anyhow, if you are interested, it would require you to pay for the certification course which, I do believe, is currently $69.00. If you are not yet a CSP with Arise (Customer Service Professional), then you would need to pass CSP 101, which, if I recall, is $99.00. There is a background check. This runs, I believe, around $50.00. This would mean your financial outlay would be $209.00.

You do not pay me the above-noted amounts. You pay them Arise. I am just a vessel for you to work through. Once you would successfully complete the AT&T certification course, you would then start servicing them. The target hourly rate is $12.40. For those that exceed the performance metrics, a higher hourly rate is earned.

If you are interested, I can be reached at 678-557-0809. I live in the State of Georgia, so this would be EST.

Best,

Elizabeth A. Genge
Georgia Sun LLC

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1