WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : O2 vs SHD comp plans

cabimom
05-20-2014, 09:48 AM
My DIL is considering joining Origami Owl when I mentioned to the other company South Hill designs-she had never heard of them . Would someone from each company contact me regarding your comp plans ? I am helping her research the companies before she joins. I'd like her to be able to compare.

The product looks exactly the same so it's really commission, how you are paid, start up costs and what you get, activity levels and team building comps that I am interested in knowing.

She has never done direct sales before so she doesn't really know what to ask.

Thanks in advance!

KNicholls
05-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Hi Cheryl, I sent you a message. Would love to chat with you!

cabimom
05-21-2014, 05:04 PM
Hi, thank you Kathy, I got your message!

HomeBizHope
05-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Cheryl,

That's great you are helping your daughter get started in direct sales! I'm hoping when my two are little older I can help them get started with a company that they will love (hopefully my DD will join me in my current company)! Sales skills are a great thing to have no matter what else you may do in life.

Lori in NY
;-)

cabimom
05-22-2014, 11:23 PM
Thank you all for your responses and messages! That is what I love about this forum, everyone is so helpful!

cabimom
06-02-2014, 07:46 AM
Just wanted let you all know that after much research and studying, my daughter in law chose South Hill Designs! Thank you everyone for all of you responses!

Rjams
06-16-2014, 03:22 PM
Hi there - does SHD have a fast start incentive program? (Like O2 Soar to Success?)

sguzman
06-17-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi there. I too am making comparisons between the two and can't find details to help me with my decision. Would you mind sending me whatever information helped your daughter in law make her decision. I seem to like the little details that I have read are better with SHD like the kid opening up farther and a stronger magnet but, it seems like origami has a better commission pay rate. But I know there are a lot of details that I'm missing that would help me decide. I would appreciate your help. [email protected]

cabimom
06-18-2014, 05:12 PM
I will email you!

sunshine316
06-27-2014, 12:33 PM
I'm so glad that Kathy helped you! Doing your research is so important when choosing any direct sales.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1