WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Earthy jewelry?

licadee
05-13-2014, 11:32 AM
I thought I asked this before but now I can't find the thread.

I'm looking for a specific kind of jewelry. Earthy...different kinds of woods, earth tones, jades, silver, etc. Are there any companies like that out there?

mariglynn
05-13-2014, 04:52 PM
Have you looked at Silpada or Inspiranza Designs?

liz.jewels
05-21-2014, 11:39 AM
It's hard to know exactly what you are thinking of, but you might take a look at Silpada and see what you think. It's mostly sterling silver pieces with natural stones. Everything is handcrafted by artisans all over the world, and the pieces come with a lifetime warranty against defects.

Let me know if I can be of assistance!

christy007
06-11-2014, 11:24 AM
I think you would love Noonday Collection! They aren't a Direct Sales company. More of a social selling that gives a commission. But they have a really amazing mission and judging by your interests, I think it would be great fit! I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just know them through social media +)

ggama
06-11-2014, 11:39 AM
You might want to visit a local metaphysical store for guidance.

Locket Box Workshop
06-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Craft shows are a great place to find earthy, handmade jewelry.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1