WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Coming in July

carolsumrell
05-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Silpada New Fashion Jewelry in July!

liz.jewels
05-04-2014, 04:59 AM
Carol, we will get to see the line virtually on 5/29 and share those teasers with customers! I can't wait!

I will be at conference and am VERY excited to see the regular collection as well as the 30 K&R pieces!

I may get to see some earlier as one of the women chosen for the test market lives just west of me. I will let you know if I do!

cabimom
05-04-2014, 08:08 AM
While change is good IMO, I am not sure if I like the idea for Silpada. There is so much fashion jewelry on the market already, much of it is just junk. I miss the uniqueness of the Silpada sterling pieces of the past. I still like the jewelry a lot , but miss the"artsy" look they have been known for. I'm sure it will be successful though, I just hope they don't lose their "roots" if you know what I mean! I love the companies that keep their distinct "look".

carolsumrell
05-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Cabimom!
No worries! Silpada is keeping their Sterling Silver line! They are adding the fashion line to accessorize with it! It still will be handmade and designed by them, just some better price points! It will be AWESOME! :D

carolsumrell
05-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Liz!
You made my day! I will be saving the date to see this exciting line! :)

liz.jewels
05-09-2014, 02:44 AM
Carol, I will keep you posted!

CabiMom, they are taking such a thoughtful approach! They are actually doing a test market with the pieces before they are released using actual reps and having them share with their actual customers. I am excited to see them and to have something for customers who haven't been excited about sterling but it's only 30 pieces, so the 400+ sterling collection will remain dominant in our line, which is how I will like it!

cabimom
05-14-2014, 07:15 AM
That sounds great Liz! I am sure they will have some amazing pieces! BTW, did you get to see the CAbi spring '14 collection? Truly one of their best ever!

liz.jewels
05-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Totally agree Cheryl! I told my rep she needs to buy a lot more jewelry so I can get everything I want from the spring collection! LOL!