WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Summer Incentive!

MomWithScents
05-01-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm so excited they announced the Summer Incentive today...and excited that again it's Cancun! :D I missed it last year, but I WILL earn it this year! Did you go last year, or are you trying to earn it this year? I think no matter what position you are in, or even just joining during the incentive period, it's going to be totally achievable. I am so excited!

LAscents
05-03-2014, 07:22 AM
I earned it last year but was snowed in for 4 days. Because of all the airline cancellations and passengers stranded, the soonest the airlines could get me rebooked wasn't until Thursday and the trip ended Friday. Air travel in January from here is always a crap shoot if you'll actually make the flight, but what a wonderful break to get out of a snow storm to Cancun! Thrilled they've made the qualifications so that anyone can earn it. It's very achievable.

cybermommy
05-19-2014, 01:54 PM
I was one of the Top 10 who earned it last year in the UK and Europe (only was 10 spots open) but I was on vacation with family in Florida so had to miss it.
Am going to this next one..already charted and will make it :)

Just back from the incentive trip to Greece...amazing !!!

kainsley\
05-29-2014, 06:37 AM
I went last year & it was amazing as always! I have 3 recruits so far & my sales are there so planning to go again. Yay! Good luck everyone!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1