WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

chels567
04-27-2014, 09:32 AM
I have been interested in graphic design for awhile and have recently taken college courses in Illustrator and Photoshop. I am interested in creating party printables to sell (such as invites, cupcake toppers, candy wrappers, banners, etc..) and a lot of the designers that sell on Etsy are great inspiration for me. I have been having a difficult time finding instruction on how to go about designing these types of products. I was wondering if anyone knew of any courses, books, or YouTube tutorials that would be helpful. Also, do you know if most people design their own graphics to use for the printables or what the best sites are to get them or purchase from. I love the vectors of the cartoon style kids/popular characters and am wanting to learn how to create those as well. Thanks in advance for your help!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1