WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Who has joined Color By Amber?

mariglynn
04-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Besides Loretta A and myself, who else has joined Color By Amber?

I'm more excited than I have been in a very long time about a product and a company.. I've been with numerous companies in the last 10 years since the one that I loved so much closed. I really enjoy doing home parties, meeting new people, helping my Hostesses get the products they want for free and helping Consultants achieve their own success. Even though I've been successful, the passion for the products really hasn't been there. I'm still a great customer for a lot of the products I've sold. A great salesperson can find value in anything they sell. Walking away from a successful business to pursue your passion can be scary.

Alicia8870
04-24-2014, 05:28 PM
I would love to join, but this is a bad time for me right now. I won a necklace from them, and its awesome, and I love the company!!

LorettaA
04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
That's a great idea for a first pop-up. Going through the kit pieces and the new catalog will be fun in a group setting.

I have someone doing a catalog party next week with a group of ladies at the office. This will probably lead to a fundraiser. Honestly, I think I'm most excited about adding pieces to my own collection. And, of course, doing events and growing the team!!! Yippee!! :)

mariglynn
04-24-2014, 07:14 PM
That's a great idea for a first pop-up. Going through the kit pieces and the new catalog will be fun in a group setting.

I have someone doing a catalog party next week with a group of ladies at the office. This will probably lead to a fundraiser. Honestly, I think I'm most excited about adding pieces to my own collection. And, of course, doing events and growing the team!!! Yippee!! :)

I've done Kit Opening Parties with other companies. It's exciting to open the box and go through each part of the kit. Great for recruiting too because it shows someone what exactly they get for their investment!

Love when someone in an office does a catalog party! That's exciting about having a possible fundraiser too!

I'm having a hard time deciding what pieces to add to my own collection! I love the Summer Weave Collection, it matches so many of the pieces throughout the catalog.

I would love to join, but this is a bad time for me right now. I won a necklace from them, and its awesome, and I love the company!!

The Summer Weave Necklace you won is on my must have list. When the time is right for you to join, there'll be a spot for you Alicia! :D

LorettaA
04-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Loved that they gave me a shout out on the "Weekly What." They are so silly and fun! I can't wait to get my prize in the mail!!! Whoop!!!!

New goal is to get you the next shout out!!!

dashee
05-16-2014, 02:39 PM
I have, Premiere Stylist #252!!!

mariglynn
05-16-2014, 04:16 PM
I'm Premiere Stylist #290.

I'm so excited 10 New Stylists joined last night at the Permiere Event in Denver. The next Premiere Event is in Idaho on May 21st!

LorettaA
05-16-2014, 06:05 PM
I got my gift in the mail from the company. I didn't see it until we were riding down the road in the car and my daughter sticks her arm up front and says, "Oh, mom you got these in the mail from Color by Amber. They match my outfit today." ha, ha.

mariglynn
05-16-2014, 10:48 PM
I got my gift in the mail from the company. I didn't see it until we were riding down the road in the car and my daughter sticks her arm up front and says, "Oh, mom you got these in the mail from Color by Amber. They match my outfit today." ha, ha.

Love that your daughter loves Color by Amber! What did you get?

mariglynn
05-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Loved that they gave me a shout out on the "Weekly What." They are so silly and fun! I can't wait to get my prize in the mail!!! Whoop!!!!

New goal is to get you the next shout out!!!

Hey Loretta!! Got a shout out on this week's "Weekly What"!! This company is SOOO fun to work with. Not only am I having a blast sharing our unique jewelry but I love I'm helping make a difference in other people's lives.

LorettaA
05-30-2014, 11:17 AM
Fabulous!!! I heard the shout out! Now you get to watch your mailbox to find out what goodies are coming your way. :D

NCMommie
07-07-2014, 04:51 PM
I am with CBA.. Love it and cant wait to see the new fall pieces!

Natalie

LorettaA
07-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Cool Natalie! I wish I could buy it all. I'm busy collecting skinnies!

mariglynn
07-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Can't wait to see the new Fall line either! With Summit starting today, I'll be stalking the FB Stylist page, Twitter and Instagram!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1