WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : TurnKey websites

04-23-2014, 08:46 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know of any free turnkey websites? or something similar to a turnkey site that would enable me to make money on a portion of the sales and not have to pay monthly fees.

TIA

Yuliya Mironova
04-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Whether a website is free or paid-for (and you can certainly buy them for about $10, which represents about one hour's work at minimum wage, in most Western countries, I think?), your potential earnings from it (whether shared with anyone or not) are inevitably going to depend on your ability to drive targeted traffic to the site.

Turnkey sites also tend to comprise content widely duplicated across the web, so you'd need a non-SEO-based traffic-generation method, too, as such pages are hardly going to rank favorably/easily in search engines.

jwoitena
06-07-2014, 08:51 PM
These turn-key websites are typically sold on eBay, Flippa, Warrior Forum etc.

As stated above most of these are identical to several other sites throughout the internet so the odds of getting them ranked in search engines will be anything but turn-key.

When I was first getting started, I bought a site from ebay, i think the seller was SiteGap and I was so excited about how great the site looked, then I found about 10 other sites that were identical to mine.

I started re-writing all of the content on the site but then decided it would be a lot easier to just start from scratch and do it right myself.

freeyourfamily
06-10-2014, 08:06 AM
You might as well start, with a low cost site you can build yourself. It will take
a little time to learn, but then you can change your site easily, make more site
and have control long term

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1