WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just joined Younique!!!!

kbeauty4ashes
04-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi ladies,

My name is Kristin, I joined Younique last week and wanted to introduce myself here. I am so excited for this business and hopefully we can get some more interaction on this page and help our businesses grow! My upline is a purple presenter and she's been awesome but it will be nice to interact with some people just starting out like me.

Stay beautiful!

Kristin Davis

NYoung
04-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Congrats on your new Younique business!

ingram06
04-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Hi Kristin and Welcome to the Younique family. I'm fairly new as well and I've had so much fun so far. I was so excited to make my first sales in less than 24 hours of me joining. The products truly do sell themselves! I wish you much success and I stopped by to like you fan page! #19 :)

kbeauty4ashes
04-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Thanks Nicole. And thanks so much Donnetta for liking my page! I'll be praying for your success if your business!!!!!!

ThinkBig22
04-28-2014, 05:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Kristin!...You'll meet some great people here.

YouniqueByCindy
05-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Sending you a BIG WELCOME!

SaBo
05-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Hello, Kristin! We joined pretty close together! Looking forward to bouncing ideas around with you & the other Presenters here! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1