WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : psychic attack

DJ716
04-19-2014, 12:44 PM
I just discovered that I have been attacked by other psychics on the same venue. It is funny because I kept getting 'deception' coming up in a series of readings.

Apparently someone (a "peer" adviser) has created some fake accounts and sought a reading from me, but always just over 3 minutes. The sight I work with will only allow reviews for readings that exceed 3 minutes. Then they would give me 1 star ratings and post a horrible review. It quickly has come to the point where when I log in I sit for hours and not get any clients. I now get very few clients.

I am not going to let this bring me down though. I am wondering if any of you out there have run into this sort of dirty play and, if so, do you have any advise?

DougC
04-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Did you consider talking to your boss or someone in charge of the place? I am sure they would want to know. Do not consider it tattling because it is not. You have a right to earn a living there just like those who may be trying to hurt you.

Please consider talking to upper management. As a site owner I always listen to all of the psychics on my site and take what they tell me seriously. I always keeps thing confidential and always get to the bottom of things and take appropriate action.

DougC

DJ716
04-19-2014, 07:29 PM
yes I sent an email just to make them aware of it. I am not expecting any sort of action, but it would be a bonus if they did something about it.

home
04-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Could you PM me? I would like to know what line you work for because I think the same thing
might be happening to me.

Mystics
04-22-2014, 03:25 AM
Sounds like Live Person, I've heard of that happening before.

EmpathicHeart
04-22-2014, 08:07 PM
There are some dedicated "bashers" at Keen. If one of them drops a bomb I just block them and move on. My reviews are pretty consistent and if they are in the wrong their own words tend to betray them.

I make no apologies for ending a call when a person is being disrespectful or even if I just feel an overwhelming negative wave from them. I just say "I feel no connection to you or your situation, I don't want to waste your time or your money; Sorry" and quite frequently the person whose intention was to unload on me negatively, acts like they don't want to hang up, like they want the reading to continue anyway. They want to punish you, but you're stubbornly refusing to commit the crime.

I always see there are two readers at a reading, I may be giving a different perspective but in the end I should be helping the person read themselves. Some people neither want to be examined nor want to examine themselves, and have entirely different agendas for calling for a reading.

DJ716
04-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Just to update everyone - management responded to my email right away and apparently have addressed the situation.

Empathetic Heart - you are absolutely correct. These are just things I'm just now learning as this is my first time to be reading on line like this. It's all about feeling confident to set your boundaries.

Things have worked out though and it's going along nicely at this point.

I can't express enough how much I appreciate all of your support on here.

I won't ever mention any site names in these posts though. I value that sort of discretion.

Lainie40
04-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Great advice from Empathic Heart! And good for you DJ to stand by your ethics and your readings. I have experienced this in a shop setting. It can make things very rough. But I always believe that the light will outshine the darkness. Sometimes things like this happen when we are needing to move on to a better source, but your guides will let you know how you should proceed on that.

DJ716
06-05-2014, 12:22 AM
well even though I got a response from management, no action, that I can tell, was taken. I continue to get a string of clients who connect just long enough to qualify to leave a rating/review then suddenly hang up (before their time expires even). these same user names have left reviews for dozens and dozens of other readers. I can't help but think that something very shady is going on. Does it seem reasonable for one person to get readings from 10+ psychics on the same date and leave very polarized reviews (all reviews from these people are either extremely positive or extremely poor)? I personally have received very positive reviews recently (after a trend of very poor reviews). But yet my overall rating never changes.

Without violating any confidence, I can say that I have been seeing a theme emerge in the readings... that of deception. I also have some very distinct lack of clarity in readings as if there is some sort of 'psychic noise'.

can any of your experienced readers give me some insight into what may be going on? Have any of you experienced anything like this before?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1