WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi

LemongrassSarah
04-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Looks like there aren't too many Military Spouses out there, but I figured I'd say hi anyway. While my Hubby no longer serves, he was a Marine for 6 years and we have forged many relationships during that time. I just wanted to let you all know that if you ever need any support, want to vent, ask questions, or just need to talk, I am here. I have been through a deployment and many times of separation do to his former and current job(s) so I will be happy to be there for you.

prettyposh59
05-22-2014, 03:11 AM
Hi! My husband is in the marines he has been in 5 years going on 6 this August!

armylife37
05-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi ladies! I just found this site, so I have a bit of perusing to do (hopefully it'll help to find me a job!), but I saw there's a military spouse section so I figured I'd say hello! My husband is in the Army. It'll be 2 years in August for him, and we have a long way to go before he plans to leave.

Hope to see you folks around!

sunshine316
06-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Hi ladies! My husband served nearly 14 years active duty. Medically retired now, but I miss the military life honestly! Hugs to you all.:D

rebeccathomas228
07-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Hi! Great to meet you all! My husband was in the Army for 4 years. When he got out last year we moved to San Diego and life has never been better. We are growing our business together and I love that we get to spend so much time together. I can't believe I ever went 6+ months without him!

malea
07-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi ,I am not a military spouse..I am an Army mom and thought I would say " Hi" as well. :)

Lucky120
07-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Hello I am a military spouse. My husband is in the airforce. I stopped by to say hello to all of you here.

*In*2*Win*
07-08-2014, 09:10 AM
My hubby was AF also, in fact our first born was born in the Philippines, a long way from home (and mom!)

Welcome~!
Bonnie

BrittanyWebster
07-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Hi! I'm Brittany! My husband is Army & has been in for 6 years, active for the last 3. He's away for training now. It's hard, but he loves his job & I love him! <3 I've been a stay at home mom for the last 7 years & even though we don't NEED the money.. I decided to start my business so that I could have something that is entirely mine & it works so well as an outlet for me! Can't wait to talk with you all more!

jessm4
09-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Hi. I am not a military spouse but my sister and sister-in-law are. I was wondering if you guys have any advice for me on how to be supportive when their husbands are deployed. Thanks.

hnickless
10-31-2014, 06:07 AM
Hi. I am not a military spouse but my sister and sister-in-law are. I was wondering if you guys have any advice for me on how to be supportive when their husbands are deployed. Thanks.

If you are close to them and they have kids, give them breaks by babysitting. Also get them out of the house and keep them busy. I had my mom and father in law. Doing a home business and them always keeping me busy as well as babysitting so I got breaks was what kept me sane.