WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

workathomewoman
04-05-2014, 03:51 PM
I have heard that there is a company that you could order paid sign ups for businesses. They would actually recruit for you and have the person sign up and pay for the business opportunity. Does anyone know of a company that does this?

danasurvey
04-05-2014, 06:48 PM
I've seen some opportunities like this posted around the web and on sites like Fiverr. You need to be careful though as the traffic/signups provided are often fraudulent.

workathomewoman
04-08-2014, 05:06 AM
Yes I agree Dana. I have seen a few that want you to send payment by wire transfer so probably a scam.

neowebserve
04-10-2014, 12:03 PM
When you do a google search, you will find quite a number of them. But the truth is, those paid sign ups are not actually interested in your biz. They've been incentivized to sign up and therefore will not convert at all.

In my opinion, not a good way to build your business.

formercareerguy
06-04-2014, 07:55 AM
When you do a google search, you will find quite a number of them. But the truth is, those paid sign ups are not actually interested in your biz. They've been incentivized to sign up and therefore will not convert at all.

I've seen the ones where they pay for leads so if you can drive traffic to a capture page they will pay for leads that sign up. Have you seen those?

Thanks,
Joe Carrera
Call Center Rep Assistance Program (http://www.helpandearn.info)

colly5
06-04-2014, 08:30 AM

Yes, I agree with this! Many of those companies do not offer 'paid' signups but rather sign ups if you are in a business that offers a free trial. They will get you recruits who will sign up for your free trial, but again, they are offered an incentive to sign up and will likely cancel after the free trial. Waste of money.

freeyourfamily
06-04-2014, 08:54 AM
In the few companies I've seen non- incentivized paid referrals they've cost
upwards of $120 each and about 1-2 out of ten worked the business with us which
is fairly normal. In the past I purchased cheap incentivized referrals and they just
clogged my matrix.

Right now my sponsor in our company supplies affiliates to us for $25 each. They
are people who signed up to get PIF'd from his personal list of 100 of thousands.

I would expect 1-2 out of ten to take action which is about the same as if people
paid their own way.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1