WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any Fiver Psychics on this forum?

home
04-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Any fiver psychic readers on this forum? If so, how does it work? How often are you paid and are you making any money? Also, how much does fiver take out of your pay? I am considering a fiver gig but would like a little more first hand information. Thanks!

TheMysticCafe
04-05-2014, 10:53 PM
I have been sucessful on fiverr

Lillith
04-22-2014, 09:40 PM
I have also done reasonably well on Fiverr in this area. Granted, I don't make thousands of dollars a month, but it is definitely worth my time to make a little extra money for things. :)

cristina
04-29-2014, 09:53 AM
I'm not quite sure how Fiverr helps. I listed myself there and did 2 readings...my money was $3 a pop. So how does one make money there?

aukxsona
04-30-2014, 12:44 AM
Fiverr.com takes a dollar out of every gig. I made $4 a gig. I got 9 gigs today and have someone contacting me for another one. It's not much money, but it can help with a few gaps in the budget.

TheMysticCafe
04-30-2014, 09:33 AM
add the extras I make a average 15.00 a gig

cristina
04-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Ah yes you are right it is $4 a pop. I will have to check that out. but I don't get any orders there at all...probably drowning in a sea of psychics who have worked fiverr more than I have. But $36 a day is pennies from heaven and all adds up.

Davidpsy
06-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Wow.. Amazing. I am also trying for this. I am also looking for extra money.

SandraGenJobs
06-11-2015, 11:25 AM
You can always list premium services that cost extra money.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1