WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

accents4you2
03-30-2014, 05:56 PM
It seems like so many DS companies don't allow their reps to sell products any place on-line other than their replicated site; and some allow sales on fb. I just found CTMH does allow it. We can set our own price and sell our creations on any of the above and fan pages, as long as we give credit to CTMH for the stamp/paper, etc. This is really exciting! I really like embellishing gift bags, journals, and glass jars...can't wait to start creating some with the CTMH line.

I understand why companies don't allow it..(this isn't a put down)..just super nice to find a company that gives so many options!

If anyone has any Etsy advice, I'd love to hear it..I'm not familiar with them at all. PMs are fine too!

Thanks

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1