WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

licadee
03-26-2014, 07:22 AM
I can see how to find the individual product links but when I copy and paste it into my text and test it, it just takes me to the company website not the individual product. Any help would be so very appreciated, thanks!!

sydnee21
03-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Have you tried the Deep Linking feature? Click on the Links dropdown then Deep Linking. Choose your advertiser then in the URL field paste the link to the product on the company's website. Click Create Link and you should have an affiliate link that goes to the individual product or page.

http://theworkathomewife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/LinkShare-Deep-Linking.jpg

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1