WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ABH Web Search Evaluator??

AnnBridges222
03-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Hi,
I'm currently working for ABH doing Crowdsourcing and have applied for the Web Search Evaluator back on 3/6/14. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for them to offer me to take the test for this position?

Ann

sweetpea_isme
03-21-2014, 01:47 PM
Did you get a confirmation email that they received your application? It really depends. My first application was submitted when they weren't actively hiring, and took months to get an actual response, but once I received notice that they were, it was fairly quick. Sometimes it also takes longer if they are looking to coordinate you with a specific project (which is more likely since they have your Crowdsource work history).

AnnBridges222
03-22-2014, 07:04 AM
I sent in the application and received an immediate confirmation, but that is as far as it has went. I am really hoping to test for them, I have really enjoyed the Crowdsourcing thus far. I do pretty well rating the Search Engines, I hope they find me something similar, so this is something that WILL eventually happen??

sweetpea_isme
03-22-2014, 10:28 AM
That's been my experience thus far. I've been with them since August 2012. Projects do come and go, but so far I've only gone without steady work for one 6 week period (and even after taxes, it's better than PT work outside the home...). Keep training in the CrowdSource tasks, make sure you're qualifying in as many as you can, and keep working at maintaining a steady SPAM score. The better they see your value in CrowdSource, the better your odds. Although, I wonder if eventually most of the work will end up in the CrowdSource project. I've seen some of my old contract tasks end up in there.

AnnBridges222
03-22-2014, 02:36 PM
I've actually enjoyed the Crowdsourcing quite a bit and the money hasn't been too bad. I've made good Incentive money also. I would be happy to continue doing this and find it to be quite comparable to any PT job out there, plus I have the privilege of staying home with my kids, which makes it totally worth it.

JLindsey
06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
I sent in my application just the other day. They sent me the preasessment test this afternoon and I had it back to them within a couple hours.

Ill update you when I hear back again.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1