WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Once Upon A Time...

AldenteVonTino
03-19-2014, 07:06 AM
...I was a moderator of a very popular forum for a very popular internet game. One game we played was called "Once Upon A Time..." Each poster would add ONLY ONE LINE to the story, making sense with the general outline of the story. Of course imaginations were so great and so varied that the story would take on a life of its own and really be comical!
Obviously WAHM forum rules do apply, and I will not be held accountable if you disobey them. Fun is fun, yes, but let's keep it responsible.
I will also add this: If the WAHM Admins or Mods deem this thread against WAHM rules, they may and could lock it and/or delete it at any time.

-----------------
The story begins:
-----------------

Once upon a time on a mountaintop high above the clouds covering the world, there was a large group of special mountain goats the local people prized for their milk which had healing properties.

:cool:

AldenteVonTino
04-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Perhaps my opening is just a bit too dramatic? (unusual, weird, strange, ...
Would somebody else care to make an opening statement for this game?
(As stated in the movie "Throw Momma From the Train": "A writer writes. ")
:confused:

starbirdy66
07-31-2016, 06:06 PM
-----------------
The story begins:
-----------------

Once upon a time on a mountaintop high above the clouds covering the world, there was a large group of special mountain goats the local people prized for their milk which had healing properties.

:cool:

However, it was hard to get anyone to drink the milk since it was purple.

danasurvey
07-31-2016, 07:08 PM
The goats consisted on a diet of mountain grapes.

starbirdy66
07-31-2016, 08:45 PM
The grapes were bitter to the villagers but made the sweetest of milks...if only they would drink it.